Tessolve is working to enable its first RISC-V based SOC reference design in early 2023, using Intel Pathfinder for RISC-V as the preferred development environment. Tessolve and Intel will implement these reference designs to drive cost-effective and rapid scaling of RISC-V based designs.
- Tessolve Crossed $100 million Revenue
- Another proud moment for Tessolve! We are excited to announce the Tessolve-Vizag office inauguration today at Vizag, AP
- Tessolve opens office on a college campus
- The Tessolve footprint grows – We are glad to announce the official inauguration of our Austin Semiconductor Test Lab.
- Tessolve is working to enable its first RISC-V based SOC reference design using Intel Pathfinder for RISC-V